Saturday, December 11, 2010

Free Goodies From Organical!






























































Just showing off what I got in the mail today from Organical. If you remember from my review of their album, the postal service didn't take the best care of the sticker they sent me. Because the guys at Organical are so awesome, not only did they read the review and link to it on their website (http://www.organical.net/), Facebook, and Twitter, but they also sent me these to make up for the sticker. A nice handwritten letter, FOUR new buttons, and FOUR stickers (in pristine condition)! Thanks a ton guys!

And as a reminder, be sure to check out Organical's album We've Lost Contact With Monster Island. You can get a physical copy here or you can download it from iTunes here. And if for some reason you missed it, you can check out my review post of the album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment