Thursday, December 23, 2010

Maybeshewill - To The Skies From A Hillside


To The Skies From A Hillside is the first single from Maybeshewill's next album, apparently due sometime in the second quarter of next year.
I haven't known this band for a long time so there isn't much I have to say about them, but after listening to this single, and especially it's b-side I am seriously hyped.

I don't know what this genre would be. But they call themselves instrumental rock with electronica mixed in. And I do think that the b-side to this single is a perfect example of how to blend the two near perfectly. I'll let you judge the two tracks yourselves.


"To The Skies From A Hillside"



"Спутник-2"

there's also a remix of To The Skies From A Hillside but nobody cares about that!
nah here you go but don't tell your parents

1 comment: