Monday, July 26, 2010

-[The Construct]-





















Hai guise, it's me again for the first time in a while. I know you missed me and all my sexiness, but the time for gawking is over. It's time to get to the metalz.

-[The Construct]- is a band I heard about from a thread that the guitarist posted on a metal forum I go to (http://www.metalguitarist.org). A lot of the people on that site are actually in bands, so I may very well post more stuff from guys over there sometime. But for now, let's focus on -[TC]-.

There's not a lot of material of there's available for listening to yet, really just the two songs on their Myspace unless I'm missing something. But give them a listen. They create a pretty huge ambient atmosphere with their usage of reverb and their nice dark down-tempo sound.


Rory (their guitarist) made another post thanking me for the blog post and letting me know that they actually have a Facebook too, with the two songs from their Myspace as well as two more songs up, all of which are available to download for free (and are actually the only songs they have recorded as of now. Can't wait to here more from them). Thanks a ton Rory!

No comments:

Post a Comment